Thursday, May 29, 2008

Racing for Them

Them? My children! I don't want them to end up going through the same horrible treatment and recovery that I had to endure. Breast cancer has a very successful recovery rate, but it still is a terrible road to travel. I race for my children and their health as they develop into young adults and adults. If you have never had a mammogram, don't think you're too young. I was 36 when cancer was diagnosed and nursing my son. I'm encouraging all of you ladies to get yourself checked out so you can enjoy watching your children and grandchildren grow up. OK, I'm off my soapbox now :) I had so much fun making this page. The papers are Cosmo Cricket and so bright and cheery - love them! Used my Cricut to make the letters and little flower at the bottom. Enjoy your day - see you soon! Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOVE this layout! I left some love on it at the BPM gallery. Girl, you have some talent!