Friday, May 30, 2008

School's Out for the Summer!!

OMGosh...I can't believe I now have 2nd, 3rd and 6th graders in my family. Geesh, time flies. Seems like just last week they were starting the 2007-08 school year??? Where has time gone? Now what? What do we do all summer? You know, the parents don't get summer vacation, we still have to report to our daily duties. Hmmm...when did that all change? Oh yeah, when we became adults - HA! Maybe more time for me to get some creative things done instead of running to pick up kids from 3 different schools. Let's hope... Here's a fun and simple little card I created for one of my husband's friends as an encouragement. I thought it was kinda manly and simple, not too foo-foo. Hope the beginning of your summer is going well and that you're able to find some quiet time to create something. Hugs - Brenda

1 comment: