Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family

It's Thursday already! Can't believe it...we've been so busy this week with VBS at our church. The weather has been less than cooperative, but we've managed to have fun with the kids. It's been a horse-themed VBS involving real horses, but with cold temps and winds, the kids can't ride the horses as they can be a bit unpredictable in the wind. Tonight doesn't look much better... it seems the wind makes everyone cranky, including myself. The kids have been at each other's throats all day. On a more upbeat note :) the sun is supposed to shine tomorrow, very little breeze if any and 74 degrees!! Yippee!!! I'm doing the happy dance! Here's my contribution for the day, a page that I completed while in Amarillo for the national scrapbook day retreat. Family is so very important and special - just wish they all realized it today. HA! Have a wonderful day - tomorrow's Friday!!! Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I remember this layout!! Love it - your family is sooooo cute! Thanks for the note on my space. Just been sad this week, not really wanting to so anything. The boys are at their dads this week, Alex has been working, and I have had too much free time to think and just be down. :(