Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been busy!

It's been a whirlwind since we got home. I have had a lot of stuff to catch up on, but I've also had time to be creative and get some pages made. This is one I actually made in Texas when I was there for NSBD, but had forgotten to share with you. My sweet husband Derek was an older student returning back to college and I am so proud to say he received his degree - that all with kids, job, wife, responsibilities, etc. It was a lot of work, but it sure was worth it in the long run! We celebrated even though he wasn't able to walk the stage - cute page huh? Love the little felt circles that I found in his school colors. I'll have some more pages and things to share over the next few days, so stay tuned. I'm enjoying quiet time w/out interruptions. Sure is nice, even though I miss my kiddos. Hey - enjoy your week. It's already hump day! Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I remember this one! Cute page!