Friday, June 6, 2008

My sweet friend

OK, I don't mean to complain, but this card is a whole lot more sunny looking than it is around here. It's been raining nearly as long as I can remember (well...OK, so I exagerate a bit), but enough already. There's a carnival in town this weekend and my kids would love to go, but how much fun is it freezing your butt off?? Geesh... On the brighter side, I thought I'd share this card with ya'll being that it is bright and sunny and uses up some of my scraps which makes me ecstatic (since I have so many...ahem). Anyway, the letters are stickers and the flowers have tiny little flower brads in the center. Hope you enjoy your weekend - I'm crossing my fingers for play-outside weather! Take care...Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are a card makin' fool here lately girl! Great job!