Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh Yea - I'm tootin' my horn!

I'm SO excited - look what came via UPS this afternoon! It's the new Cricut Expression and it's amazing. I never thought I'd really want one of these b/c I already had the original Cricut, but my friend got me thinking. She really wanted the Cricut and I thought...hmmm... I could sell her my old one and get the new one! Such a novel idea! So, I pulled up Cricut Expression on google and this company - A.C. Moore - came up as having a "Cricut bundle". I checked it out and it was an incredible deal. The Expression, 4 cartridges, 5 ink cartridges - all for $349! You'll have to check it out - www.acmoore.com - the shipping is only $6 through the end of June. I'm off to have fun (and learn how to use it!). Enjoy your evening! Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OH I am sooooo jealous! I want a big cricut!! Signups for scrap pink have started. Are you coming down for it (and bringing your big cricut!)


Hugs!