Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer is here!!

It is HOT here today - lovin' it!! It's supposed to get hotter as the week goes on and for those of you drenched in heat and hotness - so sorry you're miserable - but we've been a waitin' for this warmth to get here. Yippee!! I'm finally able to put on tank tops, shorts and flip flops. On the down side - the house is stuffy and hot. Oh well...the price we pay.
This is the father's day card I created for my honey - hard to read what it says, but in glitter is stamped "Legendary". I love the colors together, don't you? Rather manly I think. The little dots to the left of legendary are bella's baubles from http://www.stampingbella.com/. I participated in a swap and I received a whole bunch of different colors - they're so much fun! Kinda like candy...
Well, hope your week has started out on a positive note. So glad summer and the laziness of it is upon us! Hugs - Brenda

No comments: