Monday, June 9, 2008

Unconditional Love

I love this page! It talks about my sweet husband and the support he's given me in the almost 7 years of being a breast cancer survivor. He's always shown unconditional love to me and has been there right along side me to help me in my recovery. He's my rock. The patterned paper is from Love Elsie - isn't it just the cutest? I've actually had these pictures for a few years and had never scrapped them. I was totally hung up on scrapping in chronological order and had become overwhelmed until I read Stacy Julian's new book on getting your photos under control. Now I feel like I can scrap in any date order I desire and put them in my scrapbook no matter what the date...it's really quite liberating! I challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and go ahead and scrap those older photos. Enjoy your Monday! Hugs - Brenda

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Im so glad to see that you have read Stacey's book. I love that I have that new found freedom as well! You're blessed with a wonderful DH (I am too!). Lucky us!

Jena said...

Hey Brenda - I didn't know you had a blog, either! I love getting to see more of your artwork!

What a great, inspirational page - you rock!