Thursday, July 31, 2008

As promised...

Happy Thursday! As promised yesterday, here's another little card I created the other night. It's very simple and sweet - love the embellies I put on this card :) I challenged myself to use some of my favorite scraps and this is what I came up with. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, plus it will be a wonderful all-around type of card to put in my card file for later use. So glad it's Thursday, but can't believe the way this week has flown by. Man...I remember as a kid how time used to drag, but the older I get the faster it goes. It's like being on a merry-go-round! We're taking the kids to Billings (Montana) this weekend to do our yearly school shopping and pick up their school supplies while we're there. We have a few surprises tucked up our sleeves for them, so it should be fun and a time to re-connect and chill as a family. Can't wait - I need a little break from home. Hopefully I'll get some good scrapbookin' shots cuz' I sure need to make some pages - I can just feel it! Hey - talk with ya soon. Have a great evening and stay cool. Hugs - Brenda

No comments: