Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cards for the Kids

I thought it would be cool to send each one of our kids a card instead of just typing an e-mail or calling. So...I set about to make each one a handmade card. The 2 girls' cards are on the left and my son's is on the right - what d'ya think? I sent them off yesterday, so am anxiously waiting to see what they think of these. I must admit that I'm missing them... it's just too calm around here I think. Maybe if they were busy with other things during the day and then we had them around in the evening? I don't know...maybe we'd truly enjoy their company then, instead of getting frustrated or angry. It looks like they'll be in Texas through next week at least since my eldest daughter is in a volleyball camp and that's not over until Friday the 11th. *sigh* I think we're having withdrawals. On the other hand, we're enjoying just doing what we want. No one to dictate dinner time, etc. We're invited out for 4th of July to our friends' house - she always has a bunch of people out and it's a good time. Hey - hope your Wednesday has gone well. It's hump day! See ya soon...Hugs! Brenda

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute cards! I am sure that they will love it!

Happy 4th of July!

Stacey said...

You are the sweetest Mom!!! I love the cards and I know they will too!! Know, I have to go make some cards to send out also!!

Love Em!!!

Stacey said...

You are the sweetest Mom!!! I love the cards and I know they will too!! Now, I have to go make some cards to send out also!!

Love Em!!!

Jena said...

So sweet - they will love them!