Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome little one!

Hey - happy hump day! The weather continues to be hot and dry here - not a sign of rain anywhere. Well, actually we did have a few sprinkles, not enough to amount to anything tho. With almost an acre of land, you can imagine the amount of water we need to water the grass!
This is a cute little card I made to go along with some pink goodies to a guy that my hubby works with. He and his wife had a sweet little girl and I thought this card was fitting for her. I stamped the flower first in light pink, then went over it with the "outline" stamp in a matching green and then finally in black. The center flower is one from CTMH and the little button has glitter inside of it - so cute isn't it? Everything is mounted with SU! dimensionals to make it pop. Love how this turned out. Almost hate to give it away, but hopefully the parents will realize the card is handmade and one-of-a-kind :)
See ya soon - have a wonderful day! Hugs - Brenda

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Cute baby card! You make such sweet cards. Saw you were the inspiration of the week last week. CONGRATS! (I am so far behind in my blog reading, I am just finding it out!)

Lesa said...

Glad to meet you Brenda! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am in Idaho! Not too far away from you. Your stuff is beautiful. I am going to have to put you in my google reader so I can keep in touch. Have a great weekend!