Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blue is the color of the day!

Hey, hey, hey -- lookie what I got this past week at the fair! Woo hoo! I was so very excited and flattered all at the same time! There were some talented ladies who entered cards and pages and these 2 happened to win over all of them! WOW!! I also took second on another of my cards and even entered a scrapbook page, which got a "participant" ribbon - whatever that means :) Anyway, wanted to share with you the winning cards. I love the tall card to the left which is made with Love Elsie papers and was very simple to say the least. The other is an idea I got from www.pagemaps.com and it was actually a card map idea. Love it! Well...I guess I'm done bragging for now. Hope your week is going well. Can't believe it's already Wednesday and we're heading toward the weekend again! Enjoy and hugs! Bren

4 comments:

Jena said...

I really wish the fair exhibits were set up differently here - I only saw your page and was shocked that it only got a participant ribbon - I LOVE that layout, it's so cute! Great job - glad I got to see your cards now!

Kristii said...

wow!!! That is totally awesome!! Your layout is way cute!! congratulations!!

Melissa said...

OMG I quit reading blogs for a bit and this is what I miss! CONGRATS girl!

kramer_buffy said...

woot woot woot brenda!!!!