Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's love...

Hey - how are ya? It's Tuesday evening and I thought...I really need to get some scrappin' done really soon!! It's been entirely too long since I've put picture to paper, but I sure have been a card makin' fool, haven't I? Here is one I made for some friends who just got married. They had a lot of red and black in their wedding and so I thought I'd carry that theme through with this simple, yet pretty-as-can-be card. Love the buttons and ribbon across the top to dress it up a bit and their names are stamped with a CTMH alphabet. I put the letters side by side on my desk, then placed my clear block on top of them and came up with a pretty straight line. Then I had a cute little heart that is from Studio G and plopped that right next to their names. Simple yet personalized and made with love! Thanks for looking - hope your week is shaping up to be a good one! Bren

4 comments:

Kristii said...

YOur card is sooo cute!!! I love it!! Glad you got to play a little!!

Jena said...

So sweet - love the ribbon and the buttons, and of course the stamp set ;-) Glad you got some playing time!

Lesa said...

The buttons on this are stinking cute! I love how you made them into a border. Great job!

Melissa said...

You have done such a sweet job with this card! Love it girl!