Saturday, September 20, 2008

Elegant

Hi! Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend has been restful or at least enjoyable. I've come down with a cold, so am feeling a bit under the weather. It's been so long since I've had a cold, though, so will suck it up and go on with life. Just glad it's not the flu... On to more positive things!
This layout is of our middle daughter and I'm just lovin' how it turned out. I'm not a huge "white" space scrapper, so I had to step out of my box to do this page, but it was a challenge I worked on last weekend. The white c/s is SU and the patterned paper is CTMH. I love how the papers go with what she has on. I've been wanting to scrap this pic, but didn't know what papers to use before I found these. Love the final outcome.
I'm off to watch a movie with my kids...American Mall. It's supposed to be awesome. Hmmm... we'll see. Have a great evening! Brenda

2 comments:

ham4Him said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Thank you so much for having me for lunch today. I really enjoyed our time together, your family is so wonderful! I hope we get to do it again and again, ok lets do it at my house too!
Much love,
Rhon

Melissa said...

This is a great layout Brenda! Love the colors.....you have such talent!