Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi!

Hello! Happy Thursday! It is an absolutely beautiful day here...the sun is shining and the temperature almost 90 degrees. WOW! It looks a lot like fall, but it sure doesn't feel like it. That's OK - I can hang with the warmer temps for a while longer. Last night I created this little card with some beautiful papers I had forgotten all about. After organizing my scrappin/stampin area, I found lots of things I forgot I had (oops!). It makes me smile b/c I just adore owls and there's a little owl that's peaking out along the bottom - see him? I just love the colors and the way everything is arranged. Once again, got my inspiration from www.pagemaps.com. I've got this one slated for my mom - just to brighten her day. I'll talk at ya soon - tomorrow's Friday YIPPEE!! Hugs - Brenda