Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's almost fall!

Can you believe it? One week from yesterday it'll be fall. Is it looking like it where you are? The leaves around here are beginning to turn those beautiful colors that I love - this truly is my favorite time of year, even though I'm fighting the fact it's on its way. I guess our summer just wasn't long enough.
I participated in an on-line crop this weekend at www.mosyscrapper.blogspot.com. It was a blast and I got quite a few projects completed. The tag above is my daughter when she was 2-1/2 (she's 11-1/2 now!), so I've had this pic for awhile. Isn't she just adorable? I had the most fun making this little tag. I used my Cricut Expression to make the tag and then just embellished with glitter and buttons, oh yeah - some fibers too! Been too long since I've pulled those out. Anyhow - I'm pleased with the way it turned out and will be so cute on a fall/ halloween page.
Hey - hope your week is going well. We have started digging in our back yard to put on our addition - FINALLY!!! It's very exciting (and messy) around here. Have a wonderful Tuesday. Be back soon with more of the projects I did over the weekend. B

3 comments:

Jena said...

Cute, cute, Brenda - isn't it fun to look back at older pics of our kids - even though mine aren't that old yet, it's still amazing how much they change! It has definitely felt like fall around here (well, maybe except for today and yesterday) but I enjoy the colors and smells of autumn. I hope you're having a great week - take care!

Anabelle said...

Love that adorable tag. I've been wanting to pull out my fibers lately, too. This is such a cute project.

Angie Tieman said...

What a cute tag!! Great way to use those fibers! And the little "kitty" is adorable!! =)