Monday, September 22, 2008

Mr. Cluckers

This is our new rooster, Mr. Cluckers. Isn't this picture too funny? My DH and son were outside working and I had to go rescue the chicken from the lilac bushes b/c he loves to roost there if we don't pen him up for the night. He was hand raised by this lady my husband works with, so he's very tame and loves to be held. I know it sounds weird, but he really is cute! He makes the cutest little clucking noises when you hold him. The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the crowing at 6:15 most mornings. Just thought I'd share the newest addition to our family. Have a great evening! Brenda

9 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesa said...

Hee hee your rooster cracks me up! We have 11 chickens and I love them!

Brandi said...

Looks like lots of fun!

ham4Him said...

Too funny! Love the new hat D. I think he's calling for some girlfriends!! You should get him some:)

ham4Him said...

Cute hat D. I think he needs a few girlfriends!

Rebecca Kvenvolden said...

OH my gosh, that is HILLARIOUS!!!! it reminds me of my friend who's 8yo daughter had a chicken land on her head and lay an egg!!! ROFLOL!

Melissa said...

How funny!! I love it! Bet you didn't know that when I was in high school, I raised chickens for the Houston Livestock Show!! funny, huh?

Miss chatting with you my friend!

janet said...

Love the pictures!!! Too cute!

Kristii said...

Such fun pictures!!! Makes me laugh and I need all the laughing I can get!!