Saturday, September 6, 2008

A simple greeting...

Happy Saturday...and happy September! Don't know about you, but it's been feeling A LOT like fall around here. I have to admit I'm not quite ready for that yet - I'm still in the "summer mode". Each morning I get up there's condensation on the windshield of our truck and the temps are chilly. I've even been having to throw on a sweatshirt for those early morning hours before it gets a little warmer. Well, not much time to chat, but wanted to share with you a very simple card I whipped up for a guy my husband works with. We've been invited to his birthday celebration. You know, not knowing the guy that well, I didn't want to spend a huge amount of time on a complicated card, so whipped this one up (you never know who really "appreciates" a handmade card). Very simple, but elegant. Hope your weekend is fun - I've been creating some scrapbook pages and hopefully will get those posted here soon. Take care and hugs!! Brenda
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ham4Him said...

I love it! It's a manly man card. Nice. I always want to do animals for man cards. I like the no animal of this one.

~Nancy~ said...

Your card turned out so cute and perfect Brenda! Love the colors you've used!!! Just perfect for a manly card.. that's for sure!! XOXO

Kristii said...

I absolutely love your card!!! Funny how, just a few hundred miles north and we have frost already. Not ready for this!