Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boo!

Hi! How's your week? It snowed today - yup, snow. Of course it was too warm for it to stick to the ground, but it sure came down pretty steady for awhile. Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and 48 degrees...pretty soon though the snow will come and stick around instead of melting off. I'd really like for it to hold off for a few more weeks, otherwise the winters seem so LONG... I decided since halloween is almost here, it was time to buckle down and get some cards made. This is one I created today with We R Memory Keepers paper. I cut the off-kilter square with my Cricut and inked the edges. The green cardstock is also inked in black. The ribbon is a really pretty orange crushed velvet and much prettier IRL. The tree is stamped in black and then black glitter is layered on top. The crow is also coated in fine black glitter. Hopefully you can catch that detail... "boo" was created with CTMH stamps. OK...along the same vein, we're off to search our 2 resources here in town for costumes - K Mart and Wal Mart - joy. Hope you have a great evening! Brenda

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Cool looking Card Brenda. Enjoy the snow for me. I don't expect to see much down here this year. But I can hope!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Again, girl - you rock at the card making!! What costumes did you find?? Anything at all??

Miss you bunches - and hope we can all get our schedules together so we can do our scrappy chick challenges again!

Kristii said...

Such a cute card!! Good luck costume shopping!! Thank you for your encouragement!! I appreciate you!