Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hey - are you ready for Thanksgiving? I just got back from the grocery store and I think everyone else had the same idea as me - let's go on Monday b/c there won't be anyone there today since it's early enough in the week - WRONG!!! I managed to get out and home w/out a scrape, though, so all is good and I'm ready to begin preparation for Thursday.
I'm so thankful for all God has blessed us with this past year. We are in our own home, we have the $$ to do our addition and my family is healthy and whole. What are you thankful for? We all have so much to be appreciative of, don't we?
Lovin this card - it's so simple, yet one that has a lot of personality. The stamp set is CTMH and the papers are Daisy D's. Pretty self explanatory...
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and bless you! Thanks for visiting! Brenda

1 comment:

Jena said...

Hope you had a great T-Day! Great card, love the colors! I have your card kit, so the next time I see you, don't forget to remind me to give it to you! Hope all is well - take care!