Thursday, November 20, 2008

Give Thanks

I am lovin' this card!! I'm also lovin' the fact we don't have our 2 paper routes anymore and I'm able to actually have some "me" time before the troops hit the door. Woo hoo!

OK...back to the card I just made. I had an aha moment today when I realized Thanksgiving is next week and I've been remiss in making any cards for my family and friends. So, today I whipped this beauty up. It's made with CTMH textured, as well as smooth cardstock and I have to say one of the things I love about their cardstock is the fact it has a white core and can be sanded and made to look aged. I stamped the green images on some patterned cardstock. The flowers are diecuts that have been sanded as well to look aged. Also, not sure if you can tell, but the littlest flower on the bottom (in the middle of the cut out flower) is coated with Liquid Glass and has a little Bella Bauble in the middle. "Give" and "Thanks" are stamped on plain 'ol chipboard.

What d'ya think? Leave me a comment and let me know you've visited - c'mon, you can do it! Have a wonderful day and I'll talk at ya soon! B

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute card dear! I've been lazy about leaving you comments - but I just love your work!

Jena said...

Beautiful - love the colors - TFS!