Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey! What's up?

I have come back from the dead, or at least it feels that way! I have had some sort of yucky bug and it had me down hard for a day or so...I'm way glad that's over. Do ya' feel like you're a new person once you're back on your feet? I sure do. It's great to be alive!
Here's the latest page I did using all CTMH papers (did I tell you I've become a CTMH consultant) and I'm just lovin' their papers and accessories! "Fall" was stamped singly and cut out and I love the effect I got on my homemade tag. A very simple page, but an idea I got from one of Becky Higgins' sketches. She's so good at simple, yet effective layouts!
I hope this week is going well for you. We are busily working away on our house addition and have the decking down, walls ready to go up. The weather has been holding w/out snow or rain; God has answered my husband's prayers to keep the snow at bay, although tonight there's a chance. We'll cross our fingers it passes over!
Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Jena said...

Great page - it's fun to see what you're doing with those fab papers ;-) Glad you're finally feeling better - hope you have a great weekend - take care!