Saturday, November 15, 2008

You & Me

Happy Saturday! The weather here has been so pretty today - lovin' this time of year before the snow actually hits and everything is blanketed in white. Yesterday, it was downright chilly, but the sun was shining, so that makes it all okay in my book. There aren't any leaves left on the trees - well most are naked - and we've seen so many deer prancing around our house, so makes me think winter isn't too far off.
This page is made entirely with CTMH papers. Lovin' their papers and how well they sand and show the white core underneath. I had some brads and other little assorted chipboard embellies that I added to my page and the circle lists some of the attributes I love about my honey. I love the way this page turned out, don't you?
Have a wonderful weekend. I'm busily working away on some projects that I hope to be able to publish here soon. See ya - Brenda

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute page Brenda. It's great seeing your stuff on here. Love ya,
Brandi

tara said...

hi stranger. i've been stalking your blog for a while hope you don't mind. i started blogging and it didn't take long for me to get tagged. so tag you are it. check my blog for the rules.

ps my blog is just personal stuff no store stuff really involved. haven't even posted a card or layout yet.