Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've been busy...

Here's a mini album that I made for my Bro-in-law and his new bride. It's a little overview of some of the activities that we participated in in 2008. I'm lovin' how it turned out and actually there are a couple more pages attached on the end of this, just couldn't get them all into this post :) The papers are all Crate Paper and assorted goodies that came in my November kit of the month from http://www.backporchmemories.com/. Lovin' how it turned out and it was oh-so-simple except trying to figure out what to do with the spine - I ended up painting it with acrylics and letting it go at that. I'm sure they'll love this gift, as it's what they always plead for - pictures! And...they love it when I make little scrapbooks each year. It truly makes me happy to know I can give them something they REALLY want!
I hope this finds you not too stressed out and that you're able to find a little time for peace and reflection on the true meaning of this season. Blessings to you and I hope to post a few more goodies I'm working on over the next few days! Brenda