Friday, December 12, 2008

With Much Love

EDIT: I got this calendar at our Ben Franklin's here in town. Not even sure who made it as I gave it away, and I can't check if there's a name brand. Sorry... :) I thought this was the cutest little calendar I had seen in a long time. On the left side, there are about 14 or 15 blank pages and on the right, there are enough calendar pages to fill up the year, plus a few extra in case of mess ups I guess :) You can flip through the left side until you come up with the desired picture, meaning it can be changed several times each month, depending on what mood you're in. Each page of the calender I stamped with the name of the month (letter stamps from CTMH) and then decorated each page with some sort of coordinating stamped design, coloring them with markers. This is a gift for my hubby's parents, so they'll be able to enjoy the pics of our family throughout 2009! Pretty cool huh? I feel good having gotten 2 pretty big projects done for gifts, considering all the mess that's going on with remodeling and being "displaced" somewhat with our home project. Have a wonderful weekend - I'm off to get started on my next scrappy project :) Brenda

4 comments:

Jena said...

Oh, fun project! You just reminded me that I have some flip calendars that I purchased a while ago and haven't done anything with yet ;-P but they're not like this one - where did you get it? Now I'll have to get mine out and get some Christmas presents done!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

What great presents!! They are absolutely perfect! Love them girl!

Brandi said...

That is great! I loved your posts...I haven't looked online for a while and just stopped by. I love your creativity!

Have a great day!

sue said...

i love this idea, where did you get this cute calendar.
I found your site off of Jena's site