Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Hi! How is your week going? Well, as usual, the week has passed by in a whizz, but not without lots of things going on pulling me in all kinds of directions, today included. We are continuing on with our building project and it's getting close...very close to being done. However, I was in charge of bringing home breaker boxes and of COURSE I brought home the wrong ones - an electrical engineer I am not! Anyway, after 2 trips, I was only 50% successful, still bringing home some wrong ones. *sigh* I told the builder "It's your turn, you need to go get them otherwise I may continue on doing the same thing". Geesh - talk about feeling incompetent!
On a brighter note - lovin' this card! It was so much fun to make. Very easy, yet some really neat techniques. All products are CTMH except for the chipboard and baubles, which are from my personal stash. So what do you think...likey? Leave me some love!
Well...off I go to get some other things done. Have a great Thursday! Brenda

3 comments:

Jena said...

So cute - love the colors and your scored lines - TFS! Good luck with your stamp club!

My Journey to Hope said...

Hi! I found your blog while exploring this afternoon. I think we have some things in common. By the way, have you thought about selling your cards online?

-Michelle

ham4Him said...

Cute! Love it! Sorry for your fun with the elect. supplies.