Thursday, January 29, 2009

In honor of love...

My day started off so strangely! As you may or may not be aware, I am a medical transcriptionist. I start my day really early and end before my kids get home so I can find some time to be creative. Well, my day started out with one strange dictator after another, until I was so frustrated! I hate it when I can't make heads or tails of what they're saying and frankly, don't you think they'd want to speak CLEARLY so their reports would be correct? I would think so... Anyway, the kids wouldn't get up and once they did get up, they moved like turtles. I'm surprised they made it to school on time! Geesh... Then it was one thing after another here at the house with our building project. Craziness! I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Thankfully, the sun is out and I'm about to get creative with some scrappin' or something, otherwise I might just indulge myself and go back to bed! This card is one I've actually had in my "archives" - just forgot to share it with you. It's fairly simple and straightforward. The "U" is chipboard that has been colored with stamping ink and then coated with lots of glitter - it's so shiny! The red piece of c/s is embossed with my Cuttlebug and the other little embellishments are acrylic stick-ons. Lovin' the simplicity of it. Hope your day is going good and if not, hopefully it gets better soon. Blessings! Brenda

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Oh my gosh....just stumbled upon your blog by following the new Paper Garden blog!! So happy to read all the goings on with the Smith crew! Now I can keep up with you!! You are as creative as ever. Come back to Big A and visit! hugs.