Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Legendary

Happy new year all my friends!!! I'm sorry for the great delay in getting something on here, but honestly this is the first I've been able to be creative for about a month. It's been one hectic month and truthfully, I'm glad December is over and we're on to a new month and new year. I believe we have many wonderful things in store for us in 2009 so here's to all the best for all of you :) I found these pictures on my hubby's desk, buried under some other junk and decided hey - if I don't scrap these pics they'll get damaged or lost somewhere. So honey - here's to you and your love for the outdoors and all things "legendary". You're the best and thanks so much for providing for our family and taking care of us so very well!
The papers are basically some I've had in my collection - Bazzill mostly (except for the plaid). The letters are rub-ons and the stitches are stamped with CTMH stamps. Pretty easy and straightforward, but accomplished what I was trying to get across. BTW, the layout is from the Pagemaps book by Becky Fleck - a most wonderful book!!
Thanks for stopping by - I'm off to get going on my next project. Hugs! Brenda

2 comments:

ham4Him said...

Cute as always! What a whirlwind Christmas was. I loved the day I was able to spend with you and Derek!! Thanks again. Great memories, too bad we took no pic's. Good to see Derek's parents and sister, and meet your mom. What sweet people. I love my scarf!!

Melissa said...

Hey you updated!!! And what a sweet layout....I can tell how much you love your husband! Good job, my friend!