Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Smitten

Happy Wednesday! The sun is shining here in my little corner of the world, but it sure is windy - brrrr!!!! I spent time fixing my hair today and making sure it was all in place and then stepped outside. OK...why did I bother I ask myself? Hmmm... At least it's warmer than yesterday. The kids got up to -21 degrees yesterday morning.
This page is one I made using some Love Elsie elements (buttons across the bottom, printed paper). I'm lovin' it! It was a blast to make. I love to work with things I've already got on hand and these are papers and embellies I've had for over a year now, just sitting in my stash waiting to be used.
I need to get on the ball and get some V-day things worked up. I'll have some more fun things to show you later this week. Take care and have a wonderful, blessed day! B

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Super cute page Brenda! Miss you too!

Stacey said...

Too Cute!!!