Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow Day

No...we didn't have a snow day today, and we really haven't had too many this winter. I just keep thinking one of these days we're going to get pounded! But...until then, we'll just continue to enjoy this "balmy" winter weather we're having :) Today it was sunny, but then sometime after 2:00 or so, the wind picked up and then it was a little blustery. It's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. Weird.

Anyway, had fun creating this page. It was for a challenge I have with my scrappy chicks (hey girls!) and our challenge this month was to create a page with blue. Cool! I knew I wanted to do something with all the snow pictures I have, just wasn't sure 'til I got in there and got my hands dirty, so to speak. The papers are all CTMH. Letters are fuzzy Thickers, stamp is one I got from Backporch Memories and the ribbon and buttons are from my stash. Oh yeah - the really cool snowflakes are felt and they're from SU. Lovin those!

Well, here we are on the weekend again. Wow! Tomorrow is already February. Pretty soon we'll be seeing red and pink. Until then, take care and I'll "see" ya soon! Brenda

2 comments:

ham4Him said...

Very cute as always! I pray your week will be excellent, full of blessings and a finished house!!! You are a awesome. 6 months is a way long time to be under construction. God is refining you for sure! May He see His reflection more clearly every day!
It was great to see you today! What a great service eh!

~Nancy~ said...

Such a fun page Brenda!! Luuuuve all 'snowy'details here.. the white title really POPS of the page!!! XOXO