Friday, January 23, 2009

Stamp Club Projects

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. Mine of course was harried and crazy, what with all the house building activities, so I have to say I'm glad it's Friday; another week down and closer to having our "home" completed! I started a stamping club at my house and last night was our first meeting. I decided it would be fun to create 2 pages each time we meet, so that by the end of our year-long commitment, we will have created a year's worth of pictures, thus completing a mini album. Good idea? I think it is and my friends all had a great time creating and just visiting with each other. Love having my friends over to do the thing we all love - scrappin! So, all the supplies are CTMH. I do have to apologize for the quality of the pictures - it's a dreary, cloudy day today and a little dark in my office. Let me know what you think. Hey - have a great weekend and I'll talk at ya soon! Brenda

No comments: