Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You're A Star!

Here's a sweet little card I made for my bro-in-law whose birthday is today - happy birthday Danny! Isn't it the cutest card I've made this year? Ha - got ya on that one! It IS the first card I've made this year :) Anyway, it's made entirely with CTMH papers. The faux stitching around the edges, "you're a star" and the star itself are all CTMH stamps. I had a blast with this one - it really is very simple, yet the layering makes it look so much more complex than it really is. I hope he appreciates the work I went to to create this one :)
The weather here is awesome - once the wind finally stopped blowing that is. The sun is shining and there is only a mild breeze out there now. It's great - hard to believe it's January and winter at that! I still keep wondering if there's any sizeable amount of snow that's going to fall on us soon - my hubby seems to think so.
Well - happy hump day! Have a wonderful evening. I'll be posting more over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by :) Brenda

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY! You are on a creating roll! LOL I live when you post to your blog - so inspiring to me!