Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day!! Yes, I know tomorrow is V-day, but just wanted to throw out my wish to you early :) We have no special plans, but I know it'll be a fun day nonetheless. We've gotten some really cute little stuffed animals for the kids and little boxes of candies so they'll be thrilled with those. For my loving husband - DARK CHOCOLATE!!! Both of our favorites so I can always help him with those if he's having problems getting them all eaten - ha! How bout you? Any special plans? Leave me a comment and let me know what's going on for your "heart" day.
Here's a little project I made for my special friend, not only for V-day, but also for their anniversary, which is tomorrow as well. It's something I spotted on Splitcoast and was oh-so-easy to create and really fun too. It is really tiny and hard to see exactly how small except for the Ghiradelli chocolates tucked inside.
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day today and tomorrow! Hugs - Brenda

4 comments:

Anabelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Love your project. What a great gift.

ham4Him said...

Yum yum too cute, love the butterfly

ham4Him said...

You know, I've been thinking about this wonderfully wrapped chocolate. I bet it's for meeee!!!

ham4Him said...

Oh WOW, what a wonderful gift it was! Beautiful and the chocolate, well let's just say ladies....go ahead and get your own bag!! Thank you Brenda, you are so thoughtful, what a wonderful friend you are to me! I Love You Sis