Thursday, March 12, 2009

FINALLY!

...I'm back! Whew - talk about a whirlwind! My life has definitely been consumed with all things "house". Getting the paint on the walls, getting the carpet in, worrying about snow melting and leaking through in spots (note: the roof has yet to be finished), etc., etc. Nothing fun I assure you. Needless to say, I've had no time to scrap or make cards and this has really made me cranky. I NEED that time for me!!! Hopefully now as things are winding down, I'll have more time to be creative and therefore, relax and enjoy life.
This is a card that I made using Inkadinkado stamps - aren't they so funny? I just love their expressions. I think the set is called "Amy Smyth Made It". There are also owls and other types of shore birds w/ some fun little greetings as well. The cardstock is all SU. The birds were colored using watercoloring technique with markers. I'm lovin' the finished outcome.
OK...well that's it for now. I think I'll take some time to make something else! Woo hoo! I'm on a roll. Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs - Brenda

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute Card! Glad to see ya posting again! I am going to see Amy this weekend, & hope we have time to play while we take in the museum and zoo. Love Ya and can't wait to see ya in May!

Stacey said...

Very cute card!!! Love it!! Glad you finally had time to do something for yourself!

ham4Him said...

So glad your back, life is strange when Brenda's not posting!! You did a great job last night! Thanks. P.S. Love the card!