Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blessings

Well...here it is already the middle of April. What in the world is going on. As George Jetson would say "Jane! Stop this crazy thing!" It's mid-April and we're fixin to get a snow storm the next couple of days. Yuck.
Here is a cute little card I whipped up the other night during one of my free moments. The stamps are Sassafrass Lass and the papers are from my scrap pile. I cut the jagged circle on my Cricut Expression - love that thing, worth every penny. The other embellishments are from my stash. Lovin' how this card turned out. It's so cute!
Hope your week is going well. Everyone in Wyoming had better buckle up and hold on for the ride - it looks like it's gonna be a rough one for the next couple days. Hugs! Brenda

2 comments:

Marie Levite said...

Hi Brenda-Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your card!! I hope you didn't get too much snow.
I really like your blog. I'm going to be your first follower! Have a great weekend.
Marie

ham4Him said...

Hey there,
Love your new pic. Just stopping by to leave you some love after my earlier rant you had to tolerate!!