Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can you believe...?

...it's April already? Where is time going? Personally, I'm ready for it to slow down a bit. Before we know it, we'll be in the throes of summer and I'll still be scratching my head and wondering where the time has gone. Easter is a week from this Sunday and I decided I'd better get busy and get some cards made! I had a few minutes today and cranked this one out. I thought it turned out pretty ok. I've been going through some of my papers and decided how fun would it be to use some of the scraps I had? So...the front of this card is actually some scrap paper from a kit I got last year some time. The stamps are CTMH "Bird Basics". The circle is a smooth coated chipboard that I've had for ages and the swirly on it is a rub-on from CTMH. There are little baubles on there, sort of a bluish color, to top it all off. Tell me what you think...leave me some love. Have a wonderful Thursday - hugs! Brenda

1 comment:

Kristii said...

Hi Brenda!!! I was so excited to see your post on my blog!! I have been missing you girl!! Your cards are awesome!!! Thanks for the inspiration I am going to get some Easter cards made too!! Have a great week!!