Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Wednesday :) Sorry for the lack of quality on this picture - darn that glare! Anyway, this is a page sharing the joy of our boy getting baptized. It's very simple, I think with some neat elements i.e. stitching across the top and neat chipboard letters and shapes. I really like this layout and was so thrilled to be able to get it scrapped simply.
Hope your week is going well. Winding down to the end of May already - wow! Summer is indeed starting after tomorrow, for the kids will be out of school for a few months. Let the fun begin! Hugs - Brenda

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! And I love even more your son being baptized! Praise God!!

Love ya,
M

Marie Levite said...

Beautiful page. My daughter just had her bible ceremony at church. I think I'll have to scraplift your page! tfs