Friday, May 15, 2009

Pretty toes!

Aren't these just gorgeous toes? Every year when I go to the scrapbook weekend in Amarillo, my friend Stacey and I have to go get our toes done. It's such a treat b/c there's no one up here that does it quite like the little salon we go to. The leg massage is the absolute best :) Anyway, just had to share. Speakin' of scrapbooking, here's a sweet page I did about Bailee and her swim team experience this year. She did so awesome and I was so proud of her...just had to create something special for her! Their school colors are black and red, so I did the base page (Bazzill Basics) red and then did some paper tearing w/ a strip of black in the center and "RMS" (Riverton Middle School) in black. The flowers are cut out from the same paper as is across the bottom. Lovin' the look of this page. How's your week been? So glad it's Friday!!! Have a wonderful weekend - hugs! Brenda

1 comment:

Kristii said...

I love the colors of your layout!!! Gorgeous!!! I love the colors of your toes too!!! How fun!!! Hope you have a great day!