Friday, May 22, 2009

So thankful...

You know, when I look back at this picture of the back of our then "soon to be house", it really brings to mind how far we've come and how much we have to be thankful for. We are nearing the end of this time-consuming, draining building project and everything has turned out so beautifully. I'll post pictures as soon as things are completed, but in the meantime, I needed to take this moment to say thank you Lord...I am truly thankful.
This page is made from an SU simply scrappin' kit. We had such limited pics from T-giving that I was able to fit them all on 1 page. I love the simplicity of the layout. The shiny letters are some of my new faves - they're called Jellies...too fun! I have 3 other colors of these babies and plan on using them a lot.
Hope you're having a wonderful week. It's already Friday here and that means there are only 3 more days of school before summer is upon us. Wow...this year has flown, which means my babies are growing up way too fast. Have a great weekend! Brenda

1 comment:

Marie Levite said...

Enjoy the weekend Brenda. Your page came out great and I wish you much happiness in your "new" home!