Saturday, June 27, 2009

A doozie...

We had a doozie of a storm last night. As we were coming back into town last night from picking Bailee up, the sky let loose and down came the rain, only for a few minutes though. Then, as we looked to our left, there was this gorgeous rainbow. It was the first time I think I've ever seen a rainbow in total completion, from beginning to end and all the way through the middle. Pretty amazing and we just had to stop and take a quick pic. Thought I'd share. Have a fabulous weekend...hugs! Brenda

2 comments:

Jena said...

That is a cool pic! I love how wet and cool it's been lately, doesn't feel like it's almost July! I hope you have a safe and fun week/weekend - take care!

Amanda said...

Nice shot of the rainbow. I see the hint of a double above there too!