Monday, August 31, 2009

Another week...

Here we go, another Monday and closer to fall and winter. Fall sounds OK, just not too excited about winter yet. I'm sure once the temps start cooling down and it is more fallish, I'll be more in the mood. I guess it just never got hot enough around here this summer to feel much like summer. We had a lot of rain and wierd weather...a couple of really good hail storms and then it was cloudy or just plain cool in the afternoons. Truly different from past years, but hey - that's Wyoming!
Here's a page I created of Bailee when she was on her swim team last year. I LOVE this pic of her sitting on the diving board - so young-ladyish. Ugh...getting closer to 13 everyday. This was created using an SU! simply scrappin kit. It went together very easily and didn't have to do too much to it except cut and stick things here and there.
Hope you have a great day! The kids are settling into school quite nicely, so hopefully we'll all have good years this year! Blessings - Brenda

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love the page!!

Marie Levite said...

Brenda I didn't realize your daughter is a swimmer too! Your page came out great!!