Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello...sorry for the silence

Happy Wednesday - it's hump day! Wow, you were probably wondering whatever happened to that Brenda girl? Well, first off we've been pretty busy, but secondly we had a lightning storm that knocked out our network card and router, so we had to order the network card since our internet provider didn't have the one we needed. We've been off-line on our personal computer for almost 2 weeks. Yikes! That's painful...
I have managed to create some cards and even some scrapbook pages in the last few weeks, tho, so it hasn't all been in vain. This card was made especially for a couple that got married last week and it was made using all scraps I had in my basket. I used some solid colors on the top portion of the card that I ran through the Cuttlebug and the bottom portion is just some pretty patterned paper. I strategically placed some flowers and bling-bling and stamped the simple message on an oval. I love how it turned out and hopefully the lucky couple loved it as well.
I'll have some more things over the next few days to show, so please check back and leave me some love! Hugs - Brenda

2 comments:

Jena said...

What a great card - glad to see you blogging again - that's Wyoming weather for ya ;-P I loved seeing your creativity in the fair - good job! Take care, my friend!

ham4Him said...

Too cute! What a wonderful gift!!
Glad to see an update, I would have been really worried had I not known better:))