Monday, August 17, 2009

Life is good!

Wow - it's already the middle of August...I wish time would slow down a bit. A week from today and school starts. I can honestly say I'm not ready for my kiddos to go back. We've had a great summer - nothing much to report that we did, just enjoying being in our house without having to worry about building deadlines, etc.
This card was made using CTMH stamps and some more leftovers from my scrap basket. I love the way it turned out. Very simple - not too overloaded with stuff like I tend to do. Just perfect. What'dya think?
Hope your week goes well. Enjoy those last few days of summer before the hectic-ness of life settles in with school sports, activities, etc. Hugs! Brenda

1 comment:

ham4Him said...

Life is good! Too cute! I'm excited for Thurs.