Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friends...are a wonderful thing!

Hey! How was your weekend? We ended up having a pretty good day yesterday, even though it was cloudy for much of the day. The sun finally came out and I personally was much happier :) We took the kids bowling in Thermop and boy, have I gotten bad at that game! Whew...it's been too long since I've bowled - ha!
Here's a little clipboard I created featuring one of my sweet friends. Isn't it just the cutest? I used some papers I've had for awhile (yea!) and just had a blast creating this little project. It really took no time at all, but I'm loving the way it turned out. Way cute... I think these would be great Christmas gifts for family and friends.
Hope your week is off to a great start. Hugs! Brenda

2 comments:

ham4Him said...

I LOVE IT!! Thank you, Thank you! What a wonderful birthday present! It looks great on my scrappin table!! You are so sweet:) and talented!!

Jena said...

So cute - TFS!