Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Hi there! Wow - already the middle of the week and still hot as ever here in Wyoming. No complaints...not ready for the snow just yet :) The grasshoppers, however, are about to carry everything away and I joke not. Just standing in the kitchen window and looking out at the front yard, it looks as if it's "alive", there's so much movement. Yuck! Hopefully they'll all die soon and not be so terrible next year. So, onto more pleasant topics. How bout this card? I am so happy with how it turned out. I've really been on a kick lately to use up some of the awesome scraps I have left over from scrappin projects. This card is made from Bazill Basics c/s and the beautiful blue and green scraps are SU. I added a little bling and buttons, and the "so much" is a rub on. Leave me your comments to let me know what you think...I love to read what everyone has to say. Have a fabulous Wednesday and rest of your week! Hugs - Brenda

2 comments:

Jena said...

So cute - love the colors! And I hear ya on those grasshoppers - they are horrible this year - then there's the mosquitos - don't get me started on them ;-P Hope you're doing well - take care!

Paula said...

Your card is way cute!! I love that you post your projects. It gets me motivated!