Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Wish

Happy Wednesday (hump day)! I got the idea for these flowers from someone's blog and can't remember whose, I apologize. I had all these decorative bingo cards lying around and when I saw this idea, I was all over it. I could never quite figure out how to incorporate them into my pages and/or cards, and thought this was ingenious. Just freehanded the flowers and then cut them out, placing fun little flowers or brads in the middle for added flair. I love how the page turned out AND a bonus is I used old pictures from when the kids were so little *sigh* Hope you are having a great week so far...already the middle of September, and I've noticed the trees are beginning their change to fall colors. One of my favorite times of year! Have a great afternoon and evening! Brenda

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Super Cute Brenda! Love it!