Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coffee and Friends

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry for the silence - too wrapped up in other activities, one of which was nursing myself back to health. Ick...this flu season has come early and hit hard! I was really the only person to get the crud, but the kids have struggled with colds and low-grade fevers. So glad to be on the mend and getting around to the "fun" things in life :)
This card was created once again using Unity stamps and some warm, fall colors to create a sense of sitting around enjoying a good cup of joe and conversation with a friend - love it! I think I'll go have a cup now! Hope your week is going well and that you're healthy whereever you are. Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Marie Levite said...

Hi Brenda-Glad to hear you are feeling better! I LOVE that card. I also love coffee!!
The pics of your snow/ice covered trees are amazing! We had a dusting here in NY but nothing like that! I think we are in for a rough winter!