Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all - happy thanksgiving! So excited to be stuffing myself (and the turkey) tomorrow! Love this holiday and it reminds me to be so very thankful for all that we have - more than we'll ever need. God is good! The sentiment on this card is so pretty - I just love all the names listed here. Very simple card, and loved the colors...so much like the colors of fall. On the flowers, it's hard to tell, but I applied some clear diamond stickles to the middle, so they glimmer. Have a wonderful and blessed day tomorrow! Hugs - Brenda

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty. I love it. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Jena said...

So pretty! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Curious Works said...

Happpy belated birthday Brenda! Hope you're enjoying the holidays...have you had a chance to decorate yet? Thats one of the projects I always put off, but got it done early this year (only because work is slow & I got sent home early Thursday!) I'm glad because I get to enjoy it longer before I need to pack it all up again, ha.
Have a great month!