Monday, November 9, 2009

We've been busy today...

Look at what my sweet hubby did for me today...he put up shelves over my scrap area and I am now able to get all the "junk" off my desk and up on the wall. Don't they look fabulous! He's the best husband I could ever ask for...he really put a lot of thought and time into this project.
Now I feel like I have more room to get creative. No longer will I only have a 12 x 12 opening on my desk to scrap. Yeah! Now if only I had more time... have a great evening!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the shelves. I have a wonderful husband as well. I don't know what I would do without him. Hope you enjoy your extra space.

Brandi said...

Looks Great! Wish my space stayed as neat as yours looks in the photo! But always having a brain storm, and then getting called away in the middle.
Ah well.... Such is life! Enjoy your space.
Love ya!