Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! Bout time I posted, huh? I don't know, I think I've lost my mojo, so I'm sharing with you a project I made before Christmas. I just love the way it turned out! We had some old timey pics done in Cody this past summer and I wanted to share with family members, so came up with this idea. It's the Cosmo Cricket lacing cards and then just some papers I had that went well with the sepia tones in the pictures. I have to say this was the gift to top this year, so guess it was a hit! Hope your year is off to a good start. It's cold here, but the weather is warming up a bit this week. We had a few days of -25 to -30 and I have to say, I don't like those days. I prefer the 30s and 40s when it comes to winter. I know, what am I doin' living in Wyoming - LOL! Have a fabulous week and wish me luck on finding my mojo. Nothing seems to be pushing me on, so leave me some love and well wishes. Thanks for looking! Brenda

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! Brenda, Super cute! Just keep pluggin, your mojo is there, just waiting to be unearthed.
Love YA!
Brandi

Curious Works said...

It looks great...fun pictures!

Just keep showing up and inspiration will meet you half way

keep warm!

Jena said...

How fun and fabulous - TFS! Happy New Year my friend!

irish said...

This is just fantastic.. I don't think you have to worry about your *mojo* I wish I had the creativeness to do something like this. It is just adorable...